You are here
American College of Physicians Convocation Ceremony
The Convocation of the American College of Physicians is an annual ceremony whereby the College recognizes and applauds its new Fellows and the recipients of various honors. It is a ceremony of tradition, transition, renewal, and celebration.
Thursday, April 28, 2022.
Convocation begins promptly at 6:00 p.m. and lasts approximately 100 minutes.
The Convocation ceremony will be held in:
McCormick Place Convention Center
- Recipients of Fellowship elected since 2017 who have not previously participated in Convocation
- Current Governors
- Current Governors-Elect
- 2019, 2020, and 2021 Chapter Award Recipients
- Current and Past ACP Leaders
- Current members of the Board of Regents
- Current and Past ACP Executive Vice Presidents
- Honorary Fellowship recipients
- Special Representatives
- Mastership Recipients elected since 2019
- National Award Recipients since 2019
- ACP Senior Leadership Team
Convocation is a non-ticketed event, open to the public. All guests are welcome.
Please note: Convocation is a formal ceremony honoring the great achievements of the participants; guest conduct is expected to match the occasion.
- New Fellows Response Form
- Convocation Program (to come April 2022)
- New Fellows Instructions
- New Fellows FAQs
- Stage Party Instructions (For receipients of Mastership, national awards, Honorary Fellowship, Special Representatives, members of the Board of Regents, Officers Emeriti, EVPs Emeriti, and ACP Senior Leadership Team)
- Governors, Governors-elect, and Chapter Awardees Instructions
- Honorary Fellowship