You are here
American College of Physicians Convocation Ceremony
The Convocation of the American College of Physicians is an annual ceremony whereby the College recognizes and applauds its new Fellows and the recipients of various honors. It is a ceremony of tradition, transition, renewal, and celebration.
Important Notice for Participants:
Registered attendees on-location at an ACP meeting or event must be up to date with Covid-19 vaccination prior to the event. ACP permits registered attendees to attest to being vaccinated. If you are registered for the meeting, you have already completed this step. If you are not registered for the Internal Medicine Meeting but have RSVP'd for Convocation, please click here to attest to being vaccinated.
Thursday, April 28, 2022.
Convocation begins promptly at 6:00 p.m. and lasts approximately 100 minutes.
The Convocation ceremony will be held in:
McCormick Place Convention Center
We encourage all guests and participants to be up to date on their COVID vaccinations. All guests and participants must follow masking requirements as posted at the McCormick Place Convention Center.
No tickets are required for family and guests who wish to attend the Convocation Ceremony in support of honorees. Doors will open to family and guests at 5:00 p.m.
- Recipients of Fellowship elected since 2017 who have not previously participated in Convocation
- Current Governors
- Current Governors-Elect
- 2019, 2020, and 2021 Chapter Award Recipients
- Current and Past ACP Leaders
- Current members of the Board of Regents
- Current and Past ACP Executive Vice Presidents
- Honorary Fellowship recipients
- Special Representatives
- Mastership Recipients elected since 2019
- National Award Recipients since 2019
- ACP Senior Leadership Team
- Convocation Program
- New Fellows Instructions
- New Fellows FAQs
- Stage Party Instructions (For recipients of Mastership, national awards, Honorary Fellowship, Special Representatives, members of the Board of Regents, Officers Emeriti, EVPs Emeriti, and ACP Senior Leadership Team)
- Governors, Governors-elect, and Chapter Awardees Instructions
- Honorary Fellowship