161 new Fellows were approved by the Credentials Committee for election on March 1, 2023. We encourage new Fellows to share the news about election to Fellowship. Previous election lists can be found below:
- January 1, 2023 Fellows
- December 1, 2022 Fellows
- November 1, 2022 Fellows
- September 1, 2022 Fellows
- July 1, 2022 Fellows
New Fellows Information
Welcome to Fellowship and congratulations on your recent election. Now that you have been elected to Fellowship, you are authorized to use the letters FACP (Fellow of the American College of Physicians) in connection with your professional activities for as long as your membership in ACP remains current. In addition you:
- Have the right to vote and/or hold office
- May sponsor applicants for Membership and Fellowship
- Are invited to be formally inducted at a Convocation ceremony held during ACP's annual Internal Medicine meeting
- Are sought as mentors to trainees and other early career members or as Judges for the College's national Abstracts Program.
- If elected to Fellowship while a Resident/Fellow Member and in fellowship training, you will be charged full membership dues and will be eligible for the full member discounts on ACP programs, products and services.