You are here
Council of Early Career Physicians
- Read a welcome message from the CECP Chair, Tiffany Leung.
- Check out a useful Resource Guide for Engaging Early Career Physicians at the Chapter Level.
- Visit Council forum (current members only)
Respond to requests from the Board of Regents, committees and staff for review of programs, products and services. Advise the Board of Regents on:
- Enhancing professional development for early career physicians
- Fostering their involvement in College activities
- Increasing the value of ACP membership for early career physicians
- Strengthening chapter level councils and activities
- Aligning council activities with the College's Strategic Plan.
Chair, who serves ex-officio on the BOR; Chair-Elect, who must be a member of the Council at time of election and who serves ex-officio on the BOG; 9 at-large members to be selected with consideration given to the College's Diversity Policy as well as specialty and years out of training. All members must be early career physicians at the time of selection to the Council (defined as within 16 years of graduation from medical school).
Chair and Chair-Elect serve one-year terms; member terms are three-years.
2020-21 Council Members
Tiffany I. Leung, MD, MPH, FACP, FAMIA, Chair
Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences
Care and Public Health Research Institute
Maastricht, The Netherlands
Ryan R. Kraemer, MD, FACP, Chair-Elect
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Tatjana Calvano, MC USA, FACP, FIDSA
San Antonio, TX
Ricardo Correa, MD, EsD, FACP
Tracey Henry, MD, MPH, MS, FACP
Powder Springs, GA
Ross W. Hilliard, MD, FACP
Joshua M. Liao, MD, MSc, FACP
Lauren Nelson, MD, FACP
Avital Y. O'Glasser, MD, FACP, FHM
Ankita Sagar, MD, MPH, FACP
D. Anthony Yoder, DO, MPH, FACP
Staff Liaison: Amy Allen-Collins firstname.lastname@example.org