CAPT Ryan C. Maves, MD, FACP, FCCP, FIDSA Receives 2020 Laureate Award
CAPT Maves is a staff physician assigned to Naval Medical Center San Diego (NMCSD), where he serves as an attending physician in the Division of Infectious Diseases and on the Critical Care Medicine service.
LT MC Guenola Hunt, MD, Receives David C. Leach Award from ACGME
LT Hunt led an initiative designed to improve communication across multidisciplinary teams of healthcare providers, giving all parties a better understanding of the plan of care for each patient.
Meetings & Events View All
- 2021 US Army/US Air Force/US Navy Tri-Service Meeting
September 8 – 10, 2021
- Tri-Service Meeting Abstract Competition Submission Form
Deadline is Friday, July 9, 2021
Chapter News View All
- Governor’s Newsletter February 2021
- U.S. Navy Chapter Members Deploy to Take on COVID-19 2020-21
- Opportunities for Chapter Engagement Ongoing
- U.S. Navy Chapter Wins 2021 John Tooker Evergreen Award Spring 2021
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.