CAPT Ryan C. Maves, MD, FACP, FCCP, FIDSA Receives 2020 Laureate Award
CAPT Maves is a staff physician assigned to Naval Medical Center San Diego (NMCSD), where he serves as an attending physician in the Division of Infectious Diseases and on the Critical Care Medicine service.
LT MC Guenola Hunt, MD, Receives David C. Leach Award from ACGME
LT Hunt led an initiative designed to improve communication across multidisciplinary teams of healthcare providers, giving all parties a better understanding of the plan of care for each patient.
Meetings & Events View All
Check back for upcoming events and meetings
Chapter News View All
- Congratulations CAPT (ret) Patrick E. Young on Mastership October 2021
- Governor's Newsletter September 2021
- U.S. Navy Chapter Wins 2021 John Tooker Evergreen Award April 2021
- Opportunities for Chapter Engagement Spring 2021
- U.S. Navy Chapter Members Deploy to Take on COVID-19 January 2021
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.