U. S. Navy Chapter
About the U. S. Navy Chapter
Find information regarding your Chapter Governors, Chapter Leadership, Membership and more.
News & Meetings
Information on what's new in the chapter including meetings, newsletters, and dates of interest.
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Local Links & Resources
Directory of practice management resources and tools that might be of interest to you.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
Chapters have a variety of opportunities for members to get involved. Fill out a volunteer form and your local chapter will contact you.
- Ohio/Air Force/Army/Navy Chapter Reception in New Orleans
- US Navy Chapter Recieves 2017 Chapter Excellence Award
- Meet our New Governor-Elect Designee
- Governor's Newsletter - April 2017
- Claim your 2018 Chapter Meeting CME
- Meet Our Governor, CDR Michael P. Keith, MC, USN, FACP
- Member Accomplishments
Navy Chapter Governor:
CDR Michael P Keith, MC USN FACP