You are here
Toolkits & Resources
- NORCAL Group
- MedPro Group
- Nevada Mutual Insurance Company
- Nevada Docs Support Association
- The Doctors Company
- Nevada State Medical Association
- American Medical Association
- Clark County Medical Society
- Clark County Medical Society Alliance
- Nevada Board of Medical Examiners
- Nevada Board of Osteopathic Medicine
- Washoe County Medical Society
Drug Watch provides information for the public and health professionals about prescription and over-the-counter medications and their associated side effects.
Nevada Drug Card
Here are some of the card's highlights:
- Card is FREE!
- No eligibility requirements or restrictions
- Discounts on Brand and Generic medications up to 75%
- Cards provide discounts for people without health insurance, those with insurance who are prescribed non-covered drugs and those with HSA's or high deductible plans.
If there are medical sites you find very useful and think that others might as well, please let us know. Also, if you think information in an annotation should be modified, we'd be interested in those comments as well. You can send your suggestions to our Chapter's Governor: Dr. Brian Callister.
Online Learning Center
Visit ACP’s Online Learning Center to explore a wide-ranging library of online CME and MOC activities. Not sure what your state’s licensure requirements are? Click on the State CME Requirements tab to view your state’s requirements and links to suggested learning activities or browse recent items below:
Physician Well-being and Professional Fulfillment
Providing guidance and resources that foster communities of well-being for internists to best serve patients and optimize professional fulfillment.
I.M. Emotional Support Hub
It’s common right now to feel overwhelmed, stressed, or depressed. Taking care of ourselves and encouraging others to practice self-care sustains our ability to care for those in need.
Protect your health and well-being by connecting with easily-accessible peer support through the Physician Support Line, and affordable, confidential counseling is available through The Emotional PPE Project and The Therapy Aid Coalition.
|If you or someone you know is in crisis, help is available 24/7. Text 741741 or call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (988 or 1-800-273-8255) or Disaster Distress Hotline (1-800-985-5990).|
NEW - Financial Well-being|
ACP’s initiative designed to reinvigorate the patient-physician relationship by challenging unnecessary practice.