You are here
News & Meetings
Faculty Development Series: Writing Comments that are Meaningful and Useful to the Learner
Friday, September 17, 2021 | 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Next Faculty Development Session: October 8, 2021 -- Virtual Interviews: Tips from Experience
Zoom Meeting ID: 896 4090 4288
- Discuss the importance of written comments on resident/fellow evaluations
- Describe structure and content of written comments which make them useful in an evaluation
- Strategize methods to avoid bias in written comments
- Miriam Bar-on, MD, FAAP; Assistant Vice-President for GME and DIO, Einstein Healthcare Network
- Aditi Singh, MD, FACP; Program Director, Internal Medicine, Kirk Kerkorian SOM at UNLV
- Sandhya Wahi-Gururaj, MD, MPH, FACP; Associate Program Director, Internal Medicine, Kirk Kerkorian School of Medicine at UNLV
Accreditation Designation Statements
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine and ACP Nevada Chapter. The University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education to physicians.
The University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine designates this live for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
2021 Annual Nevada Chapter Meeting
December 3-4, 2021 | UBC International Training Center, Las Vegas
For questions, please email Jeanne Tremaine or call (775) 784-4782.
2020 Nevada Chapter Virtual Meeting