You are here
Local Links & Resources
1. Malpractice Insurance Companies in Nevada
Premier Physicians Insurance Co 866-371-7742
Nevada Mutual Insurance Co 702-798-6001
Nevada Docs Support Association 702-215-4894
The Doctors Company 800-421-2368
2. Medical Organizations
Nevada State Medical
American Medical Association
Clark County Medical Society
Clark County Medical Society Alliance
Nevada Board of Medical Examiners
Nevada Board of Osteopathic Medicine
Washoe County Medical Society
Drug Watch provides information for the public and health professionals about prescription and over-the-counter medications and their associated side effects.
Here are some of the card's highlights:
- Card is FREE!
- No eligibility requirements or restrictions
- Discounts on Brand and Generic medications up to 75%
- Cards provide discounts for people without health insurance, those with insurance who are prescribed non-covered drugs and those with HSA's or high deductible plans.
If there are medical sites you find very useful and think that others might as well, please let us know. Also, if you think information in an annotation should be modified, we'd be interested in those comments as well. You can send your suggestions to our Chapter's Governor: Evan Klass, MD, FACP at email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ACP JournalWise
- Annals of Internal Medicine
- Center for Ethics and Professionalism - focuses on policy development and implementation on issues related to medical ethics and professionalism
- DynaMed Plus
- Maintenance of Certification - ACP offers Recertification Assistance and Resources
- Patient Education Resources and Tools
- Physician & Practice Timeline
- Practice Advisor
- Practice Management Issues and Resources
- Quality Improvement: Pay-for-Performance and Practice Redesign - provides information and resources on ACP policies and activities related to the national health care quality movement
- Volunteering as a Physician