The following international physicians were awarded Mastership at Internal Medicine 2016.
- Harry J. Acquatella, MD, MACP - Caracas, Venezuela
- Shunichi Fukuhara, MD, MACP - Sakyo-ku Kyoto, Japan
- Rosendo Gonzalez-Gomis, MD, MACP - Panama, Panama
- Barry O. Kassen, MD, MACP - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Graydon S. Meneilly, MD, MACP - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- V. Mohan, MD, MACP - Chennai, India
- Hasan A. M. Nazmul Ahasan, MBBS, MACP - Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Anita Palepu, MD, MACP - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
We congratulate these outstanding physicians on their achievements!
Masters (MACP) comprise a small group of highly distinguished physicians who have achieved recognition in medicine by exhibiting a preeminence in practice or medical research, holding positions of high honor, or making significant contributions to medical science or the art of medicine. Mastership is considered a special class of membership. However, Masters are selected confidentially by the Awards Committee from among Fellows and are not self-nominated. More information regarding awards is available at http://www.acponline.org/awards. Nomination materials are due by July 1, 2016.
Back to the May International Newsletter