Alwin F. Steinmann, MD, FACP
Dr. Steinmann serves as the official representative of the College for the Colorado Chapter, providing a link between members at the local level and leadership at the national level. To learn more about Dr. Steinmann, read his bio.
2024 Chapter Awardee Highlights
- Laureate Award - Richard Miranda, MD, FACP
- Robert Gibbons Distinguished Medical Educator Award - Chad Stickrath, MD, FACP
- Joel Levine Distinguished Healthcare Advocate Award - Rebecca Hanratty, MD
- Volunteerism and Community Service Award - Ted Palen, MD, FACP
- Early Career Physician Award - Juan Lessing, MD, FACP and Mugabe Walker, MD, FACP
Congratulations to Richard Miranda, MD, FACP, who was awarded the 2024 Laureate Award.
2023 Chapter Excellence Award
We are pleased to announce that our chapter is in receipt of the Gold Level of the 2023 Chapter Excellence Award! The award recognizes truly extraordinary chapters that surpass excellence in chapter management. We are in the company of 54 other outstanding chapters. In order to achieve the Gold Level of the Chapter Excellence Award, chapters must meet nineteen Bronze criteria, seventeen Silver criteria and multiple Gold level activities. Criteria include such activities as having a legislative action plan or agenda, holding a volunteerism/community service activity, holding multiple stand-alone meetings, having revenue sources outside of dues and meeting registration fees, implementing a strategic plan, implementing a formal recruitment and retention plan and measuring outcomes, conducting various activities for Medical Students, Residents and Early Career Physicians.