You are here
ACP Northern California Chapter's Council of Early Career Physicians
Welcome to the ACP Northern California Chapter's Council of Early Career Physicians!
We are excited to assemble a diverse group of early career physicians in the Northern California Chapter. We seek to create a networking arena for early career physicians to come together to build foundations for their careers. Our goal is to promote innovation and partnership for our early career physicians, as well as to foster professional skills and networking opportunities needed to be a successful internist in our rapidly evolving healthcare system. We look forward to meeting you, hearing your thoughts, and having fun together!
- Network with members of the largest internal medicine community in your area.
- Be the voice of the internal medicine community by getting an Opportunity to participate in Sacramento leadership day and National leadership day at Capitol Hill, Washington DC.
- Advancement to ACP Fellowship
- Opportunity to be a mentor for medical students and residents
- Participate in national ACP activities like the ACP innovation challenge and Poster competition for Early Career Physicians