ACP Internist November 2016
- Safe prescribing can lessen overdose risk
By now, internists are well aware of the risks of opioids.
- Millennials, the same doctors in a changed environment
Do we have a millennial physician problem?
- Fixing the system to fight burnout
Practicing medicine has never been an easy road professionally, but research and doctors alike report increasing signs of strain on the front lines, from fatigue to irritability to full-fledged burnout.
- Advance care planning should be a standard
Talking about advance care planning isn't the easiest thing to do, but it may be one of the most essential.
ACP Hospitalist November 2016
- Resisting ransomware
Health care searches for solutions as hackers target hospital data
- Aspirin overuse persists in afib
Hospitalists can help match practice to guidelines
- Taking communication skills seriously
Formal training can improve patient satisfaction, physician burnout