You are here
New International ACP Masters
The following international physicians were awarded Mastership at the ACP Internal Medicine Meeting 2019.
- Donald Echenberg, MD, MACP - Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
- Roberto Esguerra, MD, MACP - Bógota, Colombia
- Walid M. Hassan, MBBCh, MACP - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Jairo T. Hidal, MD, MACP - Sao Paulo, Brazi
- Quazi Tarikul Islam, MBBS, MACP - Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Orlando Quesada-Vargas, MD, MACP - San Jose, Costa Rica
We congratulate these outstanding physicians on their achievements!
Masters (MACP) comprise a small group of highly distinguished physicians who have achieved recognition in medicine by exhibiting a preeminence in practice or medical research, holding positions of high honor, or making significant contributions to medical science or the art of medicine. Mastership is considered a special class of membership. However, Masters are selected confidentially by the Awards Committee from among Fellows and are not self-nominated. More information regarding awards is available at the Awards, Masterships and Competitions page. Nomination materials are due by July 1, 2019.