ACP has addressed critical issues affecting internal medicine physicians, patients, and health care this year.
ACP's 2022 Highlights flyer provides a summary of how ACP has advocated for physicians and patients this year. Throughout 2022 ACP has actively:
- Urged Congress to take action on key public health issues
- Led initiatives to improve physician practices
- Prioritized physician well-being
- Championed the value of internal medicine physicians
- Supported ACP member engagement in advocacy
Visit ACP's Advocacy section to view the flyer and keep up with all of ACP Advocacy's efforts.