Content Updated May 2023!
ACP Board Prep Curriculum is a collection of pre-populated digital slide sets that help residency programs prepare the next generation of internists to pass the ABIM certification exam.
Developed by the American College of Physicians and reviewed by generalists and subspecialists to ensure the highest quality, this innovative board preparation resource from ACP combines academic excellence with the flexibility of a program that is available on demand.
You will save your program hundreds of hours of faculty planning and preparation time with these ready-to-use lectures. Update your residents' internal medicine knowledge with this online resource from anywhere, anytime. Attract new faculty and present with confidence knowing you’re teaching with current content you can trust, from the editors of MKSAP and Board Basics®.
Already teaching with ACP Board Prep Curriculum?
Comprehensive Content, Flexible Teaching and Learning
- Updated content and modern format
- 69 interactive one-hour presentations mapped to highly tested topics on the ABIM certification exam blueprint
- More than 4,000 information-filled slides, fully prepared to minimize faculty prep time
- ACP’s meticulously crafted premium content can be presented by educators at all levels, including program directors, faculty, chief residents, or specialists, with confidence and consistency
View the list of contributors here.
Highly Effective Learning Aids
ACP Board Prep Curriculum uses 400+ embedded multiple-choice questions, complete with the following useful learning aids:
- Memory Alerts: Mnemonics to trigger medical knowledge recall
- Don’t Be Tricked: Hints to avoid question-answering pitfalls
- Spot the Clues: Dissect questions and identify info essential to selecting the right answer
- Eliminate the Options: How to methodically eliminate distractor options
- Key Learning Points: Important takeaways for each question
Efficient and Affordable Board Preparation
- ACP Board Prep Curriculum’s turnkey presentation solution makes recruiting local faculty a snap.
- Pre-prepared lectures can be built into your residents' weekly schedules.
- An excellent value and an extremely efficient teaching method, ACP Board Prep Curriculum allows you to present courses in your institution according to your schedule.
- Learners can access the slides for self-directed learning and reinforcement.
Preview New Sample Slide Set!
Get a sneak peek of ACP Board Prep Curriculum by accessing the full, 66-slide Gastroenterology 2 presentation. Try the tools: Pen, Highlighter, Eraser, and Outline.
The Board Prep Curriculum is available to residency programs at an annual subscription rate of $75 per resident for programs with ACP Rewards status (those with more than 90% of their residents enrolled as ACP members) and $100 per resident for all other programs. Subscriptions are for all PGY1, PGY2, and PGY3 residents. Prices are capped for programs with more than 60 residents.