You are here
ACP Board Prep Curriculum
All new teaching slide sets coming in July 2021. Now with updated content, and modern new format mapped to the ABIM initial certification exam blueprint. With 350+ multiple choice questions and answers. New features include test-taking tips such as spotting clues within question stems, eliminating incorrect answers and memory alerts.
All New! Online Slides for In-House Courses
ACP Board Prep Curriculum is a collection of online slide sets that help residency programs prepare the next generation of internists to pass the ABIM certification exam. Developed by the American College of Physicians and reviewed by generalists and subspecialists to ensure quality, this innovative board preparation course from the ACP combines academic excellence with the flexibility of a program that is available on demand.
Already purchased the Board Prep Curriculum? Click here for more info.
Comprehensive Content, Flexible Teaching and Learning
- NEW in July 2021! Brand-new content and modern format
- 69 interactive one-hour presentations mapped to highly tested topics on the ABIM certification exam blueprint
- More than 4,000 information-filled slides, fully prepared to minimize faculty prep time
- ACP’s meticulously crafted premium content can be presented by educators at all levels, including program directors, faculty, chief residents, or specialists, with confidence and consistency
Highly Effective Learning Aids
The new ACP Board Prep Curriculum (July 2021 launch) uses 350 embedded multiple-choice questions, complete with the following useful learning aids:
- Memory Alerts: Mnemonics to trigger medical knowledge recall
- Don’t Be Tricked: How to avoid question-answering pitfalls
- Spot the Clues: Dissect questions and identify info essential to selecting the right answer
- Eliminate the Options: How to methodically eliminate distractor options
- Key Learning Points: Important takeaways for each question
Efficient and Affordable Board Preparation
- ACP Board Prep Curriculum’s turnkey presentation solution makes recruiting local faculty a snap.
- Pre-prepared lectures can be built into your residents' weekly schedules.
- An excellent value and an extremely efficient teaching method, ACP Board Prep Curriculum allows you to present courses in your institution according to your schedule.
- Learners can access the slides for self-directed learning and reinforcement.
Preview Sample Module
Pricing for the ACP Board Prep Curriculum is $100 per resident, and subscriptions must be purchased for all residents within the program. Discounted pricing may be available for programs with a high percentage of ACP Resident/Fellow membership.
Provide another trusted learning resource to enhance your residents’ medical knowledge – MKSAP 19.
Learn more about MKSAP 19.
How To Access the Board Prep Curriculum
To facilitate a smooth transition to the new program, we will keep an archived version of the previous program available for a 6-month transition period, through December 31, 2021. During this time, you can finish out any existing decks that you are working on and switch to the new Board Prep Curriculum at your convenience.
For programs still completing their use of the previous version of Board Prep Curriculum, access the now-archived version of the curriculum.
For programs just getting started with Board Prep Curriculum, click here to access the brand-new version.