You are here
Online Interactive High Value Care Cases
Learn ACP’s 5-step framework to help eliminate unnecessary health care costs and improve patient outcomes while earning free CME and ABIM MOC patient safety and medical knowledge points.
Each of the five high value care (HVC) modules contains a series of brief, interactive 10-15 minute cases that can be completed on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
Practice high value care by reviewing ACP’s online collection of clinical cases, answering the associated knowledge checks, and reading through the critiques. ACP’s five module program offers highly practical guidance and curated resources to help you incorporate effective HVC principles into your practice.
- HVC 1: Eliminate Disparities in Health Care Value
- HVC 2: Mitigate the Impact of High Out-of-Pocket Costs on Patient Outcomes
- HVC 3: Improve Your Diagnostic Process To Practice High Value Care
- HVC 4: High Value Hospitalization
- HVC 5: High Value Quality Improvement
These interactive HVC cases from ACP offer online CME and have been approved by ABIM for MOC medical knowledge points and patient safety credits. CME/MOC is free to ACP members.