You are here
Toolkits & Resources
- Be a Mensch: Medicine, Hatred and Injustice with Holocaust survivor Dr. Alexander White
- COVID – Supporting Physicians and Practices in Arizona
- Raise the Rates Initiative
The Public Health Benefit of Adult Immunizations – 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Vaccination Practice Management Tips for Providers
- Smoke-Free Arizona Initiative
- Arizona Medical Association
- Arizona Osteopathic Medical Association
- Maricopa County Medical Society
- Pima County Medical Society
- Arizona Medical Board
- Health Services Advisory Group (Arizona's Quality Improvement Organization)
Arizona Medical Schools
Internal Medicine Interest Group (IMIG) Information
If you are interested in being part of the Chapter's Student Council, please contact Paul F. Howard, MD, FACP
Online Learning Center
Visit ACP’s Online Learning Center to explore a wide-ranging library of online CME and MOC activities. Not sure what your state’s licensure requirements are? Click on the State CME Requirements tab to view your state’s requirements and links to suggested learning activities or browse recent items below:
Physician Well-being and Professional Fulfillment
Providing guidance and resources that foster communities of well-being for internists to best serve patients and optimize professional fulfillment.
I.M. Emotional Support Hub
It’s common right now to feel overwhelmed, stressed, or depressed. Taking care of ourselves and encouraging others to practice self-care sustains our ability to care for those in need.
Protect your health and well-being by connecting with easily-accessible peer support through the Physician Support Line, and affordable, confidential counseling is available through The Emotional PPE Project and The Therapy Aid Coalition.
|If you or someone you know is in crisis, help is available 24/7. Text 741741 or call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (988 or 1-800-273-8255) or Disaster Distress Hotline (1-800-985-5990).|
ACP’s initiative designed to reinvigorate the patient-physician relationship by challenging unnecessary practice.