Experience the most comprehensive internal medicine learning event, live from Chicago April 28-30, 2022!
Internal Medicine Meeting 2022 returns to in-person this spring in Chicago! There's never been a better time to reconnect with your colleagues and experience the three days of valuable, timely content you rely on to stay current in internal medicine. World-renowned faculty will present important topics and the latest evidenced-based clinical and practice information that invite you to discover new ways to improve your own techniques and patient care. Internal Medicine Meeting 2022 will also introduce a refreshed schedule and two plenary gatherings featuring must-see speakers.
Register to gain access to:
- Over 200 scientific and practice-related sessions
- Expert faculty with live Q&A and real-time polling
- Livestream access to over 100 hours of sessions during the event
Save with Early Bird pricing for a limited time! Register by January 31, 2022 to enjoy the most savings. Remember that physicians from outside the U.S. are eligible for special discounted individual and group registration rates.
Exclusive Onsite Learning, Events, and Experiences
Attend in person to enjoy meeting favorites, gain hands-on learning experience, and attend special events.
- Access hands-on learning opportunities at the Clinical Skills Center, Ultrasound Alley, and Clinical Workshops.
- Join the audience for Plenary speakers, the Convocation Ceremony, abstract competitions, and more.
- Attend receptions, networking and Chapter events, and other learning experiences, like Story Slam.
- Visit the ACP Resource Center and lively Exhibit Hall to see the latest technological advancements and discover new products and services.
In accordance with ACP's COVID Vaccine Policy, all in-person attendees for the Internal Medicine Meeting 2022 in Chicago are required to have received an acceptable COVID-19 Vaccination.
Can't attend in Chicago? A virtual option is also available. Livestream 100 hours of sessions during the event and engage with faculty through live Q&A and real-time polling.
For more information on Internal Medicine Meeting 2022, rates, and registration, please visit the Internal Medicine Meeting 2022 page.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.