Residency Career Guidance
ACP offers you a comprehensive resource for your career planning -- including detailed guides such as:
- Tips for residency: First Year | Second Year | Third Year
- How to write a resume, CV, and cover letter
- How to make yourself more marketable
- Understanding capitation
Offering non-clinical tools and resources expertly crafted to support residents during their training and catalyze their professional future. Exclusive to ACP Resident members.
Preparing for Board Certification
Resources to help you understand and effectively tackle the board certification process, including but not limited to:
- General information about board certification
- The process to becoming board certified
- Information about the initial ABIM board certification exam
- How to develop a successful preparation strategy
More residency career counseling resources
Got three minutes? Get prepared for your job search with these short videos.
Search ACP's classified job listings on ACP Career Connection and choose from hundreds of open internal medicine positions across the country. This resource is updated weekly.