You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Become a Fellow
ACP offers a number of resources to help members make sense of the MOC requirements and earn points.
Understanding MOC Requirements
Earn MOC points
The most comprehensive meeting in Internal Medicine.
April 11-13, 2019
Internal Medicine Meeting 2019
Prepare for the Certification and Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
Exam with an ACP review course.
Board Certification Review Courses
MOC Exam Prep Courses
Treating a patient? Researching a topic? Get answers now.
Visit AnnalsLearn More
Visit MKSAP 17 Learn More
Visit DynaMed Plus
Ensure payment and avoid policy violations. Plus, new resources to help you navigate the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA).
Access helpful forms developed by a variety of sources for patient charts, logs, information sheets, office signs, and use by practice administration.
ACP advocates on behalf on internists and their patients on a number of timely issues. Learn about where ACP stands on the following areas:
© Copyright 2018 American College of Physicians. All Rights Reserved. 190 North Independence Mall West, Philadelphia, PA 19106-1572
Toll Free: (800) 523.1546 · Local: (215) 351.2400
ACP recorded the faculty presentations from the I Raise the Rates Champion Training weekend in Key Largo. You can re-watch the videos with your practice or clinic staff and those interested in increasing their adult immunization rates.
Note: You can download the powerpoint presentations below to follow along with the corresponding video (when available).
1. Welcome, Introductions, and Program Overview:
Drs. Bernie Rosof and Laura Lee Hall
2. Adult Immunization – The Big Five! What Every Primary Care Physician Should Own:
Dr. Sandra Adamson Fryhofer
3. Question & Answers and General Discussion:
Dr. Bernie Rosof
4. Patient and Practice Communication Strategies – Crucial Conversations:
Dr. Marie Brown
5. Introduction to Champion Communication Planning:
6. I Raise the Rates Tools for Improvement in Practice – Case Study Based Approach to Increasing Immunization in Your Practice:
Dr. Robert H. Hopkins, Jr.
7. Overview of the Plan, Do, Study, Act Cycle:
Dr. Laura Lee Hall
8. Welcome Back:
Dr. Bernie Rosof
9. Dollars and Cents of Immunization in Your Practice:
Drs. Michael Soppet and Jason Goldman
10. Creating a Team of Champions:
Dr. Sara Wallach and Maria Lanzi
11. How to Develop Your Action Plan: