While this past year continued to be marked by challenge, upheaval, and uncertainty, ACP continued to lead through change and strongly advocate on behalf of you and your patients to improve your daily practice and your patients' health care.
2021 Advocacy in Action:
- Championed initiatives to advance the value of internal medicine
- Supported internists' needs during the COVID-19 crisis
- Committed to combatting racial disparities and promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Focused on improving board certification policies and procedures
- ACP recommendations reflected in positive CMS 2022 Physician Fee Schedule changes and in new federal programs