The following international members were awarded Mastership in 2021.
- Khan Abul Kalam Azad, MBBS, MD, MACP – Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Roberto D’Achiardi-Rey, MD, MACP – Bogota, Colombia
- Jose Rogelio Mendez, MD, MACP – Panama City, Panama
- Keijiro Saku, MD, MACP - Fukuoka, Japan
- Aquiles Rafael Salas Jimenez, MD, MACP – Caracas, Venezuela
We congratulate these outstanding physicians on their achievements!
Those awarded Mastership (MACP) comprise a small group of highly distinguished physicians who have achieved recognition in medicine by exhibiting a preeminence in practice or medical research, holding positions of high honor, or making significant contributions to medical science or the art of medicine. Mastership is considered a special class of membership. However, MACP are selected confidentially by the Awards Committee from among Fellows and are not self-nominated. More information regarding awards is available online. Nomination materials are due by July 1, 2021.
Back to the May 2021 issue of ACP Global