The College maintains a volunteerism networking database to enable ACP members involved or interested in volunteerism and community service to connect with each other about volunteer opportunities such as working in and establishing free clinics, volunteering internationally, and volunteering during retirement.
Members are encouraged to search the database by volunteerism category and to reach out to others listed under specified areas of interest or expertise.
- Join the Volunteerism Network - ACP Members Only
- Find others interested in volunteering - ACP Members Only
- Join the ACP Special Interest Group on Volunteerism - ACP Members Only
Other ACP Volunteerism Resources
Volunteer Outside of ACP
Domestic Volunteerism Resources:
- Physicians Innovation Network
- Rx Assist: Physician Application for Free Prescription Medications
- Volunteers in Medicine Institute
International Volunteerism Resources:
Volunteer Training Resources
Annals Virtual Patients Series 1-4 Available
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique online patient simulator that helps you learn while you earn CME Credit and MOC Points.
Start your journey now.
ACP keeps you on target to earn MOC Points
December 2015 is the deadline for most internists participating in ABIM MOC to earn some MOC points. Review our stimulating and rewarding options.