Get rewarded for recruiting your residents as ACP members.
If 90% of your residents are ACP Resident/Fellow Members by December 31, 2023, your program will achieve Rewards Status. Rewards Status programs receive free educational resources for all of their residents. Register your residents and make bulk purchases of MKSAP® for them using one easy online form!
The new and improved Residency Program Portal (RPP) is now open to handle all your program’s ordering needs in the 2023-2024 academic year.
Check out the RPP Program Guide for instructions on using the portal.
Access to the latest versions of these programs are rewarded annually to Rewards Status programs.
- Internal Medicine Meeting handouts - Includes all of the Updates and Multiple Small Feedings of the Mind
- “In the Clinic” Compendium - Features 12 “In the Clinics” from Annals of Internal Medicine
- Procedural Short Videos - Clinical skills videos featuring technical procedures being performed on either a simulated or live model
- Critical Care Video Shorts - Unique, mobile-friendly video training series focusing on intensive care practice. View Preview
In addition, Reward Status programs are entitled to discounted pricing on the following programs:
- ACP Board Prep Curriculum for Educators. Programs can save time with ACP's recently updated collection of fully prepared online teaching slides. Reward Status programs are eligible for a 25% discount.
- ACP Coding for Clinicians. Help your residents learn to accurately code and document their clinical activities with this interactive self-paced program. Regular price is $75 per resident, Rewards programs receive a price of $59 per resident. Request a Quote.
Why Enroll your Residents?
ACP Resident/Fellow Members have access to a number of educational and board prep programs, clinical resources, and career development support. Learn more.
- Resident/Fellow Members are eligible to compete in our local and national abstract and Doctor's Dilemma® competitions!
- Resident/Fellow Members are represented among College leadership through the Council of Resident/Fellow Members
- Chief Residents who are Members can access teaching tips and tools through ACP's Chief Resident's Corner
Eligibility Requirements and Contact Information
Any program with internal medicine or medicine-pediatric residents eligible for Resident/Fellow membership in ACP can participate in the Reward-a-Resident Program. The 90% goal for Rewards Status is determined by the number of dues-paid ACP Resident/Fellow Members in good standing. ACP uses residency program size information obtained from the list of ACGME Accredited Programs and Sponsoring Institutions.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to enroll your residents so they can begin to access ACP Resident/Fellow Member benefits.
Enroll Your Residents Now!
Log in to the Residency Program Portal to manage ACP memberships for your residents (new and renewing) and to make bulk MKSAP® purchases using one, simple online form.
Residency Program Standings
View your program's membership status update.