You are here
Submit a Medical Student Perspective Essay
ACP IMpact's Medical Student Perspective series presents essays by medical students on their experience on medical school.
Guidelines for Submission
Articles can be on any topic relating to your experience in medical school. Some examples include:
- advice for new medical students
- benefits of your membership in ACP have you found most valuable
- your internal medicine clerkship experience
- how you are preparing for residency applications and interviews
- work/life balance
- maintaining relationships
- tips for surviving medical school
- managing your money
- what inspired you to choose internal medicine
- be approximately 700-1000 words
- be grammatically correct and free of errors
- be written in first-person
- have a title
ACP does not accept scientific papers for the Medical Student Perspective series.
To submit your essay, e-mail a Word document attachment of your article to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: ACP IMpact Submission. Please include a picture of yourself (preferably a headshot) along with your submission.
Please note: There is no deadline for submission. Articles are accepted on a rolling-basis. IMpact staff reserves the right to edit your article. Submission does not guarantee publication in IMpact.