In its eighth season, the annual resident soccer tournament of the ACP Maryland Chapter attracted six teams and over 80 competitors this year. Congrats to the 2022 first-place winners, University of Maryland Medical Center, VA Medical Center! See pictures.
Also, thank you for the ongoing support of the Chief Residents Association of Baltimore (CRAB) and the following residency programs that continue to make this such a fun and successful event.
- University of Maryland Medical Center, VA Medical Center
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Midtown
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- MedStar Health, Baltimore
Back to the November 2022, Issue 2 of ACP IMpact