You are here
(from the November 2020 ACP Hospitalist)
The readers of ACP Hospitalist have written about their experiences during the COVID-19 pandemic.
In August, ACP Hospitalist asked readers to submit short articles about their experiences during the COVID-19 pandemic. Responses came from hospitalists around the country, describing professional lessons and personal experiences that brought on tears, laughter, and so many other reactions. Read on for a selection of these essays. (Patient names and details have been changed to protect privacy or are used with permission.)
- The COVID Yogi by Kirsten Ek, MD, ACP Member, and Lahari Kota, ACP Medical Student Member
- Going home by Ellis M. Knight, MD, MBA, FACP
- Did you sign up for this, too? by Jessie Roske, MD, ACP Member
- Frontline heroes: It's all about perspective by Gineen Cudjoe, MD, MBBS, ACP Member
- Undercurrent by Karolyn Teufel, MD, FACP
- The grace of humility by Michael Gillette, MD, MSPH
- Living in fear by Krishna Vedala, MD, ACP Resident/Fellow Member
- Laughter's still the best medicine by Jeffrey Manaloto, MD, ACP Member
ACP Hospitalist provides news and information for hospitalists, covering the major issues in the field.