You are here
Internal Medicine Board Review Courses
Prepare to pass the ABIM Board exam in internal medicine with a live ACP Board Review Course.
Internal Medicine Board Review Courses Dates
ACP Virtual Live: July Internal Medicine Board Review Course
|July 12-16, 2021||Learn More|
ACP Board Prep Course Recordings
ACP Board Review Courses provide:
- A comprehensive review of internal medicine that is guided by the ABIM exam blueprint
- Instruction by a team of expert clinician-educators
- Interactive case-based questions
- Tips on test-taking strategies to strengthen your confidence
- Complete electronic syllabus
- CME Credit and MOC points
- ABIM exam preparation guaranteed*
*Board Prep Guarantee
If you do not pass the ABIM Certification or MOC Exam in internal medicine after attending an ACP Exam Prep Course, you may attend one ACP Exam Prep Course within twelve months of your ABIM notification date, subject to space availability, and not pay the registration fee or you may receive access to a current Online ACP Exam Prep course recording. To qualify, email PGguarantee@acponline.org a copy of the ABIM notification letter of your test results with the option you are choosing.
Earning MOC Points and Past Course Information
To claim MOC points, you must successfully complete the MOC quiz. The MOC quiz becomes available on the final day of your course. You can access the MOC quiz, syllabus from your completed course, and any updated course material here: MOC quiz and completed course material.