You are here
Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Exam Preparation Courses
There are no MOC courses scheduled for the next few months. Check out the recorded course below and come back to this page to see schedule updates.
Take a Live Course Home with You! ACP Board Prep Course Recordings
For more date and location options, visit the Internal Medicine Board Review (IMBR) Course page.
Earning MOC Points and Past Course Information
To claim MOC points, you must successfully complete the MOC quiz. The MOC quiz becomes available on the final day of your course. You can access the MOC quiz, syllabus from your completed course, and any updated course material here: MOC quiz and completed course material.
ACP's MOC review courses deliver more:
- A 2- or 3-day review course that emphasizes clinical advances from the past 10 years
- Interactive case-based studies taught by a team of expert clinician-educators
- Tips on test-taking strategies
- Earn CME Credits and MOC Points
- Board Prep Guarantee*
ACP MOC Exam Prep Courses are:
- Discounted for ACP Members
- Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 creditTM and MOC Points. Visit the individual course page for specific information.
*Board Prep Guarantee
If you do not pass the ABIM Certification or MOC Exam in internal medicine after attending an ACP Exam Prep Course, you may attend one live ACP Exam Prep Course within twelve months of your ABIM notification date, subject to space availability, and not pay the registration fee or you may receive access to a current Online ACP Exam Prep course recording. To qualify, email PGguarantee@acponline.org a copy of the ABIM notification letter of your test results with the option you are choosing.