You are here
ACP Performance Measurement Committee Papers
ACP has developed clinical policy papers and performance measurement commentaries that are published in scientific journals to educate ACP members about performance measurement initiatives.
- Recommending Caution in Patient-Reported Outcome–Based Performance Measurement
- Time Out -- Charting a Path for Improving Performance Measurement (New England Journal of Medicine)
- Pay for Performance Through the Lens of Medical Professionalism
- Evidence-Based Performance Measures: Preventing Unintended Consequences of Quality Measurement
- Design and Use of Performance Measures to Decrease Low-Value Services and Achieve Cost-Conscious Care
ACP also develops public policy papers and performance measurement commentaries to educate ACP members about performance measure initiatives.