You are here
The College maintains a volunteerism networking database to enable ACP members involved or interested in volunteerism and community service to connect with each other about volunteer opportunities such as working in and establishing free clinics, volunteering internationally, and volunteering during retirement.
Members are encouraged to search the database by volunteerism category and to reach out to others listed under specified areas of interest or expertise.
Other ACP Volunteerism Resources
- Volunteer to mentor students, residents or young career physicians
- Give Back: Volunteer (Resources for Medical Volunteers from the ACP)
2015 ACP Volunteerism Luncheon Handouts
Volunteer Outside of ACP
Domestic Volunteerism Resources:
International Volunteerism Resources:
- ACP/HVO Webinar - a collaboration between Health Volunteers Overseas (HVO) and the American College of Physicians (ACP) Volunteerism Committee
- HVO Net Connection Newsletter - February 2018 - Find out more on the internal medicine page of the HVO website.
- HVO Volunteer Connection Newsletter Archive
- ACP IMpact article highlighting the work and volunteerism of ACP Member, Dr. Rebecca Kruisselbrink