You are here
The College maintains a volunteerism networking database to enable ACP members involved or interested in volunteerism and community service to connect with each other about volunteer opportunities such as working in and establishing free clinics, volunteering internationally, and volunteering during retirement.
Members are encouraged to search the database by volunteerism category and to reach out to others listed under specified areas of interest or expertise.
- Join the Volunteerism Network - ACP Members Only
- Find others interested in volunteering - ACP Members Only
- Join the ACP Special Interest Group on Volunteerism - ACP Members Only
Other ACP Volunteerism Resources
- Volunteer to mentor students, residents or young career physicians
- Give Back: Volunteer (Resources for Medical Volunteers from the ACP)
2015 ACP Volunteerism Luncheon Handouts
Volunteer Outside of ACP
Domestic Volunteerism Resources:
International Volunteerism Resources:
- Health Volunteers Overseas
- HVO Net Connection Newsletter - July 2016 - Note: Internal Medicine Volunteers are needed throughout 2016. Find out more on the internal medicine page of the HVO website.
- HVO Volunteer Connection Newsletter Archive
- Medical Volunteering Abroad
- International Medical Volunteers Association (IMVA)