You are here
Chronic Pain: Beyond Opioids
Cindy A. McGeary, PhD, ABPP and Donald McGeary, PhD, ABPP discuss the full spectrum of chronic pain from its epidemiology through assessment and treatment. This presentation was recorded for IMM 2020 and was included as part of the CME30 Package.
This content is supported by an independent education grant funded by Pfizer, Inc., in partnership with Lilly USA, LLC.
Relevant financial relationships are disclosed below each name. Those with nothing listed have nothing to disclose.
2020 Internal Medicine Scientific Program Planning Committee
- Joshua W. Allen‐Dicker, MD, MPH, Member
- Hyung (Harry) Cho, MD, FACP, FHM
- Ricardo Correa, MD, Es.D, FACP, FACE, FAPCR, CMQ
- Alan W. Dow, MD, MSHA, FACP
- Gregory C. Gardner, MD, MACP
- Ann R. Garment, MD, FACP
- Marc J. Kahn, MD, MBA, MACP, FRCP
- Sandra A. Kemmerly, MD, MACP, FIDSA
- Lynne M. Kirk, MD, MACP
- Christopher L. Knight, MD, FACP
- N. Kevin Krane, MD, FACP, FASN
- Paul J. Mather, MD, FACP, FACC, FAHA, FHFSA, FESC
- Prateek Sharma, MD, FACP
- Research: NCI, US Endoscopy, Cosmo Pharmaceuticals
- Chrisandra Shufelt, MD, MS, NCMP, FACP
- Janice L. Zimmerman, MD, MACP, MCCM
- Cindy A. McGeary, PhD, ABPP
- Donald McGeary, PhD, ABPP