News & Meetings
2016 Ohio Chapter Meeting
Information to Come!
E-mail Jan Wrassman for more information.
- Patient-Centered Care in CKD
- Finding Calm in the Storm: A Palliative Care Approach to Navigating the Family Meeting
- Inpatient to Outpatient Transitions of Care
- Emerging Infections
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: The Evolution of Its Treatment
- Menopause and Hormone Therapy
- Recognition and Treatment of Anxiety in the Medically Ill
We are pleased to be able to offer you a unique opportunity to prepare for your ABIM MOC exam through a webinar series entitled MKSAP Online Study Hall. The Illinois Chapter of ACP began this initiative and has graciously invited our chapter to participate. This is a weekly webinar series reviewing MKSAP Ė one section every 8 to 10 weeks. At the end of each section a specialist is invited to participate and answer any questions that may have been difficult or needs more in-depth explanation. It is a fast paced and exciting way to review. The next cycle begins June 2nd and is FREE to all ACP Members (no residents/med students) who own MKSAP 16 Digital.
Additional CME Opportunities
Search Additional CME Opportunities
Governor's Newsletters & Communications
2-27-15: ACP Ohio Winter E-Pulse
Page updated: 12/21/15