Welcome to the Canadian Chapter Web site
Welcome to all Canadian members of the American College of Physicians. The American College of Physicians (ACP) is the one of the largest medical specialty societies. Its mission is to enhance the quality and effectiveness of health care by fostering excellence and professionalism in the practice of medicine. If you are an internist in Canada, but are not yet an ACP member, we invite you to browse our site to learn more about the College and the Chapter activities in Canada.
Learn about our Canadian Chapters
ACP Annual Report: ACP Report of the Executive Vice President.
Stay Connected with ACP
Become a Fan of the ACP Facebook page or follow us on Twitter and keep updated with news, events, multimedia postings, and more from ACP.
We also encourage you to visit ACP's Multimedia page for the latest videos and more.
Page Updated: 2/8/2016
- Quebec Region Le bulletin du gouverneur Décembre 2015
- Quebec Region Governor's Newsletter English-December 2015
- Manitoba/Saskatchewan Region Governor's Newsletter-December 2015
- Ontario Region Governor's Newsletter-December 2015
- Atlantic Provinces Region-Meet Our Governor-elect, David R. Anderson, MD, FACP
- Manitoba/Saskatchewan Region-Meet Our Governor-elect, Glen R. Drobot, MD, FACP
- News and Meetings
- Member Accomplishments