You are here
National Internal Medicine Day – October 28
Help ACP celebrate National Internal Medicine Day! This special day recognizes and celebrates internists and the essential work they do every day.
Share your internal medicine pride:
- Download, customize, print, and share the National Internal Medicine Day poster and customizable flyer, and a timeline of internal medicine milestones.
- Enhance an upcoming Zoom meeting with a custom ACP and I.M. Proud background.
- Use the official hashtags—#NationalInternalMedicineDay, #IMProud, #IMEssential—in your posts.
- Share or customize these social media posts before and on National Internal Medicine Day.
- Highlight influential internists with these posts and images.
- Update your social media profile picture to include a National Internal Medicine Day frame. For Facebook, click here. For Twitter, click here.
To help recognize internists, internal medicine, and National Internal Medicine Day, ACP is also:
- Airing brief radio ads in New York, Philadelphia and Chicago to educate, celebrate, and raise awareness.
- Spotlighting the various career paths of internal medicine specialists and subspecialists.