Also known as Medical Jeopardy, ACP Doctor's Dilemma® is held each year at the ACP Internal Medicine Meeting. Up to 50 teams of residents from around the world compete for the title of national champion.
We would like to congratulate the international teams that participated at this year’s Internal Medicine Meeting:
- Alberta Chapter – University of Alberta
- Atlantic Provinces Chapter – Dalhousie University Halifax
- British Columbia Chapter – University of British Columbia
- Central America Chapter – Internal Medicine, Panama
- Japan Chapter – Gifu University
- Ontario Chapter – McMaster University
- Quebec Chapter – University of Montreal
- Saudi Arabia Chapter – King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Center
- Southeast Asian Chapter – Internal Medicine, Philippines
The annual ACP Doctor's Dilemma Competition is a hallmark program for the College. It brings together some of the brightest residents from around the world in a friendly, but highly competitive, environment. The competition tests the medical knowledge of up to 50 teams, each representing an ACP chapter. After three days of competition, the winning team is awarded the coveted "Osler Cup" and is granted a place in ACP history.
To participate in the competition, a team must be nominated by their local ACP chapter. Teams are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis until all of the slots are filled. All team members must be active ACP Resident/Fellow Members. For more information, please click here.