You are here
Highlights from ACP Internist and ACP Hospitalist
ACP Internist June 2020:
- Raising vaccine rates requires some selling
Physicians and others in their practice can boost their odds of vaccination success by the way they frame conversations with patients.
ACP Internist July/August 2020:
- COVID-19 upends every aspect of visits
Several months into the COVID-19 pandemic, it's still uncertain to what degree it will reshape the practice of medicine and office management in the near and long terms.
ACP Hospitalist June 2020:
- How to handle biased patients
Hospitalists have developed strategies for these problematic encounters.
- Small victories on the night shift
COVID-19 brought fear and anxiety, but also humanity and hope.
- Demystifying advanced concepts in mechanical ventilation
Learn from an example case of an ICU patient with COVID-19.