Game Plan Refresh Series for Trained WBCs
Marion McCrary, MD, FACP, and NC Well-being Champion (WBC), revisits strategies learned during your WBC training and new skills to grow your toolkit to support you and your colleagues.
Logistics for Well-being Champions
- WBCs will revisit logistics, supports (national/program), LeaderNet, resources (papers), CME for events, and other topics.
How to Create Content for Your WBC Role and Make Sure Your Efforts Count More Than Once
- Content options: newsletter, presentations in person, webinars, Zoom meetings, podcast, and others.
- Content creation: Where to get your content topics and how to create it. Discuss the benefits of repurposing content.
WBC and Leadership
- Relating being a WBC and being a Leader
- Visibility in your organization for furthering impact and Professional Development
- Using the skills you have learned as a WBC to Model Leadership
Check out the full suite of Refresh Series content for trained WBCs.
Back to the November 18, 2022 issue of ACP IM Thriving