Subscribe to I.M. Thriving
ACP I.M. Thriving is an every other month newsletter that highlights learnings, news, and resources in the intersection of well-being and professional fulfillment, quality, and team-based care. Please complete the form to receive the I.M. Thriving newsletter in your inbox. Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
March 17, 2023
ACP Internal Medicine Meeting 2023 Well-being Activities and Career and Professional Development Opportunities
There are many well-being and professional fulfillment activities to choose from this year at the ACP Internal Medicine Meeting 2023. Design an experience best suited to your well-being and professional fulfillment interests and needs by exploring the ACP Internal Medicine Meeting 2023 well-being page.
This issue also includes an opportunity to apply tools and explore resources for leadership development to sustainably transform the culture of medicine. As a complement to this month's issue, check out the previous I.M. Thriving publication focused on coaching.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please e-mail email@example.com with your thoughts and suggestions for newsletter topics and features.
Check out the links below for resources you can use for yourself and others:
- Visit the I.M. Emotional Support Hub and Video Series to learn more about individual and organizational strategies and resources to protect clinicians' emotional health.
- Explore Well-being Champion (WBC) coaching resources, including coaching sign-ups, the WBC contact list, a library of well-being interventions, and the WBC journey map. Find out how chapters can partner with WBCs (must be signed in to ACP online).
- Check out and share ACP Internal Medicine Meeting 2023 well-being activities in Chicago.
- Discover the new Career & Professional Development Center. Benefit from a robust collection of professional development resources and tools to help you grow at any stage of your career.
- Use ACP's Mentoring Resource Library to access videos, checklists and tools developed to support mentees and mentors as they embark on mentoring relationships.
- Watch and revisit strategies to support a colleague in need.
- Practice coaching skills with the Well-being Wheel highlighted in the supplement resource by Kerri Palamara, MD, MACP. Learn from the experiences of your fellow Well-being Champion from the trenches.
- Read the latest survey results about physician burnout and depression.
- Learn and share actionable well-being skills, some in just 10 to 15 minutes.
- Review Patients Before Paperwork and advocacy updates that affect physician well-being and professional fulfillment.
- Register for the ACP Quality Improvement Leadership Training precourse: Best Practices in Engaging and Empowering Clinical Teams in Continuous Improvement (PRE 2310).
Please join us on Twitter at #dontworryalone, #physicianwellbeing. Post in your ACP Champion forum and/or WBC Slack and reach out to us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your ACP Well-being Team
Please log your Well-being Champion activities in your new and improved Well-being Champion Activities Tracker!