ACP is offering targeted interventions designed for well-being leaders.
Visit ACP's new Library of Well-being Interventions for Well-being Champions and ACP chapter leaders. This curated library of interventions promotes internist well-being and professional fulfillment and meets needs articulated by our Champions. Interventions are grouped into categories that include advocacy; peer support; diversity, equity, and inclusion; organizational interventions; and more. These interventions are easy to implement and can help you with your ACP chapter work. We are excited to learn what you think! Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions for future updates.
Check out the links below for more resources you can use for yourself and others (ACP Online login required):
- Register for the upcoming ACP well-being webinar “Back to Basics – Preventing Burnout, Building Trust, and Coping with the EMR,” and watch past recordings.
- Learn more about ACP's new Well-being Interventions Library and check out other noteworthy resources.
- Discover more practical well-being interventions from Kerri Palamara, MD, MACP; Mark Linzer, MD, MACP; and Hennepin's Senior Researcher Sara Poplau.
- Read more about how health care teams can ensure psychological safety for all members.
- Review ACP's latest administrative and regulatory relief advocacy, including the College's involvement in the Evaluation and Management (E/M) State of the Note Summit to discuss clinical documentation best practices.
Your ACP Well-being Team
Please log your Well-being Champion activities in your new and improved Well-being Champion Activities Tracker!