Emotional Support for Those Who Need It Most
It's common right now to feel overwhelmed, stressed, or depressed. Taking care of ourselves and encouraging others to practice self-care sustain our ability to care for those in need.
Visit ACP's new I.M. Emotional Support Hub to access resources to support self-care. This webpage provides physicians in need with a centralized location to access affordable and confidential peer support, counseling, and crisis support. It also hosts a menu of resources for individual physicians and organizational leaders.
Help us amplify the message of self-care by taking small, practical steps. Join ACP's social media campaign to help normalize mental health treatment and break the stigma. Throughout the month of March, repost and share ACP's message to your colleagues and loved ones.
Check out the links below for more resources you can use for yourself or to help others (ACP Online log in required):
- Register for the upcoming ACP well-being webinar “Enhancing Well-being Through Organizational Change,” and watch past recordings.
- Learn more about ACP's new I.M. Emotional Support Hub, download the newest adaptable presentation on interprofessional happy hours for well-being, and check out other noteworthy resources.
- Read about new discoveries from the “Coping with Covid” study from Mark Linzer and Sara Poplau.
- Discover how health care must change in order to prioritize workforce well-being, and learn what specific leaders and individuals are doing to promote their own well-being as the pandemic enters a second year.
- Review ACP's latest administrative and regulatory relief advocacy, including the College's new Interoperability and Information Blocking Regulations Resource Hub.
Your ACP Well-being Team
Please log your Well-being Champion activities in your new and improved Well-being Champion Activities Tracker!