You are here
Support mental health and reduce stigma
- Visit the I.M. Emotional Support Hub and Video Series to learn more about individual and organizational strategies and resources to protect clinicians’ emotional health.
- Call or bookmark the Physician Support Line for confidential peer support and sign up with a peer or create a peer-support program using the free buddy-check reminder PeerRxMed™.
- Assess and address medical misinformation: Share ACP’s video series for physicians (in English and Spanish) and pro-actively share evidence-based strategies to offer credible information about vaccines for clinicians and the public.
- Actively promote belonging by using gender-affirming language. *Note that language is evolving and engage your community in sharing thoughts and feelings in a psychologically safe environment.
- Learn more about promoting a culture of belonging with UC Berkeley’s Othering & Belonging Institute.