You are here
Institutionalize well-being as a long-term value
- Implement recommendations from the Surgeon General Advisory on Health Worker Burnout and Resignation. Check out the complement National Academy of Medicine Plan for Health Care Workforce Well-being.
- Sign up to connect through clinician well-being events developed by your fellow Champions.
- Apply noteworthy resources and tools for creating and sustaining change efforts.
- Acquire systems change skills with the microlearning (around 15 mins.) Growing Through Adversity: Transforming Medicine in the Wake of the Pandemic (With Actionable Recommendations for Systems, Organizations, and Individuals) and review the Appreciative Inquiry Mini but Mighty skill to enhance your toolkit.
- Read ACP’s statement “Internal Medicine Physicians Greatly Concerned by Supreme Court Decision Eliminating Right to Reproductive Services.” Plus, Check Out Patients Before Paperwork initiative updates.
- Read our ACP well-being Champions Drs. Makiishi (2019 cohort), Shikino (2022 Cohort), and the broader Japan Well-being Committee’s original article Work-related stress and coping methods of internists and primary care physicians during the COVID-19 pandemic in Japan: A mixed-method study on the Journal of General and Family Medicine (First published: 23 May 2022).
- Learn about Physician Work and Well-being Through Social Network Modeling Using Electronic Health Record Data.
- Pin the Well-being and Professional Fulfillment webpage to your MyACP today (top right of the page).