Opportunities to Connect:
Topic: Small Feedings of the Soul: Readings and Reflections Series
Description: Join NY ACP Well-being Champions and members in exploring the practice of medicine through shared experiences! Come for a monthly discussion and camaraderie and to meet authors of selected pieces from On Being a Doctor.
Date: Join the mailing list to receive alerts for the 2022 dates.
Topic: Game Plan Refresh Series for Trained ACP Well-being Champions(WBCs) “Building Confidence in your WBC Role”
In this session:
- Address Limiting beliefs, Mindset, Thought Distortions that get in the way
- Discuss ways to build confidence
- Will refer back to the Vision/Impact and Why
Description: In this new refresh series Marion McCrary, MD, FACP, and NC Well-being Champion, will revisit strategies learned during your Well-being Champion (WBC) training and share new skills to grow your toolkit to support you and your colleagues.
- Watch the Topic Video: All videos will be released at the beginning of the month (pauses in April, August, and December).
- Discussion: You are invited to connect with Dr. McCrary and your fellow WBCs to discuss the game plan refresh topics and learn more. These live session times will vary and will be announced ahead of time.
Want to be featured in our newsletter? Share your success stories and those of inspirational colleagues (both ACP Champions and partners) by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discuss this topic with other ACP members in ACP's Physician Well-being and Professional Fulfillment Forum.