You are here
Create and sustain positive work and learning environments and culture in medicine
- Apply positive systems changes skills in 2 mins. or less with ACP’s unique mobile-friendly microlearning resources. Learn about Promoting Psychological Safety, Your Circles of Control and Influence, and Standing Up to Bias and Harassment.
- Build a supportive environment with the Team-based Care Toolkit and help your patients identify their health priorities with the Patient Priorities Care curriculum.
- Share the Resident Self-Advocacy Video Series for tips and strategies on how to advocate and resolve concerns using the appropriate chain of escalation.
- Call to Action: Improve trainee well-being with these three steps as featured in ACP Internist.
- Use Tools and Templates for Revising License and Credentialing Applications to Not Ask About Mental Health and check out Self-Advocacy Resources for Residents and Fellows.
- Watch a microsession (around 15 minutes) on How to Apply Compassion with complement social connection Printable Compassion Cards for yourself and your team and explore other Mini but Mighty Skills for Well-being.
- Learn about the benefits of mentoring in the webinar recording: “Mentoring Matters: The Art and Science of Mentoring.”