Learn best practices for conducting virtual physical exams in these recorded presentations.
- Explore fundamental concepts in telehealth (TH) such as establishing a virtual exam room space including key elements to improve virtual care quality for patients with hearing and vision impairments.
- Articulate best practices in the virtual physical exam.
- Consider strengths and limitations of telehealth in managing the needs of medically complex patients.
- Leverage existing tools including wearable devices, clinical decision support tools, and pre-visit preparation materials to maximize visit efficacy.
- Identify further educational opportunities and resources to promote continued growth and development for providers of virtual care.
Additional Telemedicine Clinical Skills Videos
This webinar utilized content from the Johns Hopkins Medicine “Clinical Skills in Telehealth” curriculum. Johns Hopkins has agreed to share the videos with ACP members at a reduced cost. Click here to be notified when access is available to the following videos:
- Head to Toe Exam
- Abdominal Exam
- ENT Exam
- Chest Exam
- Neuro Exam
- Best Practices in Telemedicine
Judy Greengold, MSN, CRNP, FNP
Nurse Practitioner, Johns Hopkins Community Physicians
Director, Johns Hopkins Medicine Telemedicine Education Consortium, Faculty, JHU School of Medicine & Armstrong Institute Center for Diagnostic Excellence
Sharon Dlhosh, MD, MPH, FACP
Internal Medicine, Johns Hopkins Community Physicians
Director, Advanced Ambulatory Clerkship
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine