Recorded Tuesday, February 2, 2021.
Presented exclusively for ACP Fellows and hosted by College leadership and governance, this special one-hour webinar discusses ACP activities and efforts in advocacy and public policy, responses to the COVID-19 pandemic, physician well-being, medical education, and more.
Watch a recording of the live event and take advantage of this unique opportunity to hear more about key activities and priority issues and learn how to get involved nationally and in your local chapter.
- ACP continues to support the internal medicine community during this global pandemic with practical tools and information. Visit ACP’s COVID-19 resource hub to explore all resources and the latest information.
Get Involved with ACP
- Browse current volunteer opportunities and complete your member volunteer profile.
- Take advantage of special content exclusive to ACP Fellows.
- Find guidance and resources to help foster communities of well-being for internists.
- Access tools and resources for physician burn out.
- Watch a recording of COVID-19: Practical Advice and Support from Internists on the Front Lines. Earn CME/MOC.
- Learn about ACP’s ongoing efforts and commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
- Explore a curated collection of resources that support the expanded role of telehealth in the primary care setting.
- See how ACP is working for you to make a difference in your daily work and your patients’ health.
Internal Medicine Meeting
- Join us for internal medicine’s premiere educational event.