Does your IMIG have a strong presence on your campus? Has your school's IMIG recently hosted a unique or interesting event? If your IMIG club is doing great things to promote internal medicine, ACP wants to feature your group in a future issue of IMpact.
- be written by the IMIG student leader(s)
- be short; no more than two paragraphs
- provide full author information at the end of the article, including the authors' names, year of graduation, title within the IMIG, and e-mail address if you would like to receive correspondence from IMpact readers
- if possible, include a high-resolution photo
- be submitted as a Word document attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help getting started? Here are some suggestions:
- Provide a brief history of your IMIG. How did it come together?
- What are your group's goals and core values? How do you promote these values?
- Tell us about the biggest challenge your group faces. How do you confront this challenge?
- What was your group's most popular activity over the last year?
- What are some things you have learned from leading a student-run group?
- How has ACP's support helped your group?
IMpact staff reserves the right to edit your article if necessary. Submission does not guarantee your IMIG will be featured.
Back to the September 2019 issue of ACP IMpact