Interview season can be a stressful time, but it doesn't have to be with the right preparation. Just like preparing for exams, interviewing is a skill that can be learned and honed with a little practice. ACP has several resources to help you put your best self forward:
- Preparing for Residency Interviews—the basics of what you need to know about residency interviews
- Guidelines for the Interview Process—what to expect and tips to prepare
- Commonly asked Residency Interview Questions—take some time to consider how you might respond to each question
- Acing the Residency Interview—a Resident/Fellow Member shares his perspective on how to best approach interview season
- Key Things to Remember about Residency Interviews—10 "must not forget" pieces of advice
Visit the Residency section of ACP Online for additional resources.