You are here
Test Yourself with Internal Medicine Board Review Questions
For ABIM exam preparation, MKSAP is widely considered the go-to source. More than 94% of Internal Medicine residents use MKSAP to prepare for the Boards. Whether you are preparing for the ABIM Certification or MOC exam, MKSAP 17 includes internal medicine board review questions that will thoroughly prepare you for exam day.
How to use MKSAP 17 to excel on the Boards
MKSAP Complete is the best package for board prep. The lightweight print books are convenient for reading, and they also contain all of the case-based internal medicine questions. Use features in the Digital program to develop your study plan and experience a simulated Board exam. MKSAP Digital allows you to:
- Take the Pretest to establish baseline knowledge gaps and establish your study plan.
- Answer internal medicine practice questions in study mode to view answers and critiques with no time constraint. Link easily to related text for deeper exploration.
- Check peer statistics and view your dashboard to judge how you are progressing.
- Answer internal medicine board review questions in exam mode when it is time for test prep. Set the digital timer and see how you scored only after you have answered all of the questions.
- Focus on areas of weakness by creating a custom internal medicine quiz. You select the clinical topics, number of questions, and time allotment.
Additional study tools in MKSAP Complete
For an intensive ABIM board review, count on the 350-page Board Basics book and accompanying e-book, filled with crucial internal medicine material you should review right before taking your exam. This ABIM board review digest provides strategies and content that can help you:
- Avoid being tricked with incorrect answers that masquerade as correct choices
- Test yourself with abbreviated case histories
- Integrate concepts through Study Tables
- Find key takeaways from MKSAP 17 as well as new content you'll need to know before taking the exam
You must subscribe to MKSAP 17 in order to purchase Board Basics. Board Basics will be published on January 31, 2016.
|Resident/Fellow Member||MKSAP 17 Complete Subscribers||MKSAP 17 Print or Digital Subscribers|
MKSAP 17 Flashcards
Available on January 31, 2016, only with MKSAP Complete
Offering 1,200 "byte-sized" questions, these digital flashcards help you review key points for the Internal Medicine Boards.
- Each questions is linked to a related MKSAP 17 question
- Mark incorrect answers and try them again later
- Create custom sets
New edition available on March 31, 2016, only with MKSAP Complete
- An online image-based self-assessment program that's both fun and challenging
- Quiz yourself with over 400 high-resolution images in 13 major categories
- Useful for Board prep or to gauge the strength of your visual diagnostic skills
- Zoom in for more detail, choose your best answer, find out if you're correct, and where you stand among your peers
MKSAP 17 Guarantee
We will send you a full refund on your purchase price of MKSAP if you have answered all 1,200* self-assessment questions and submitted for CME (to verify completion) but still do not pass the ABIM exam. Important: The date of CME submission for all 1,200 self-assessment questions must be prior to your ABIM examination notification of failure.
*All 1,200 questions must be completed and submitted for CME or CME and MOC to qualify for refund. No exceptions.
Send a copy of your notification of failure from the ABIM to:
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106